The 13th element of the periodic table, aluminium is incredibly strong for its light weight. Extruded into shutter blades and frames that are unaffected by moisture and impervious to insect attack, Element 13 aluminium shutters are perfect for both internal and external applications.
Element 13 is finished with Interpon Powder Coating by AkzoNobel. The global leader in powder coatings and parent company of Dulux, AkzoNobel coatings are solvent-free paints used on world landmarks that include the Bird’s Nest Stadium and Water Cube in Beijing, both major premier League football stadiums in the U.K, the Maracana Stadium in Brazil and the Yas Marina Circuit grand prix complex in Abu Dhabi.
- 64mm, 89mm & 114mm louvres
- Spans up to 1500mm wide
- Stainless steel hardware
- Raked shapes available
- Bolts and keyed locks available
- Fly screen option
- AkzoNobel Interpon Powder Coat
- 4 x standard powdercoated colours
- All DULUX Colorbond colours are standard
- 4 x timber look colours (optional)
- Custom paint (optional)
- Louvres can be fixed or moveable
- 10 year warranty on extrusion and components
- 10 year warranty on paint finish